Friday, November 15, 2013

Welcome! (๑>ᴗ<๑)

Hello there, and welcome to "The Rambling Game Reviews of an Enthusiast ( ゚▽゚)/"! This is a blog of mine made for fun where I review games that I play - and not strictly limited to Otome or BL (though it may seem like it at times, heh).

To read more about this blog, please visit the About section~

I'll be adding more to this blog little by little as I get time to play and add sections here. As of right now I'm working on html-ing some banners...and failing horribly. So do pardon me if the only properly linking ones are  剣が君BEYOND THE FUTURE - FIX THE TIME ARROWS - , うたの☆プリンスさまっ♪Debut 一ノ瀬トキヤ(CV.宮野真守) , 神々の悪戯 and 「熱砂ノ楽園」応援中!. XD My problem is that I can't find the actual html on the website, so I just take the picture and slap it onto here. And as for missing banners, well, I'll just have to make banners of my own then. (Though if you have any banner/html tips, feel free to shove 'em my way.)

One important thing to note though; there will be spoilers. So beware! If I'm going to talk about various scenes and include my thoughts, no doubt plenty of information will be divulged.

Of course, this is all for my enjoyment. You may not agree with my opinions or what I post, but that's totally okay. I won't however tolerate bashing of sorts, so if this isn't to your cup of tea, the back button graciously awaits you. Civilized discussion is always warmly welcomed with wide arms though, even if we  may share differences of opinions. (*´ω`)o

(Edit: I figured out the banners, WHOO! So now everything should be working and linking to sites properly ^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment