Thursday, March 6, 2014

30 Day Otome Challenge - Day 2: First Love

And I'm here again with day 2 of this otome challenge I found. _(┐「ε:)_ This time it's "First Love" (My my, haha)

I'm assuming this challenge is for the games only, and not any animes. Lol, sorry Hakuouki boys.

If we're going technical, then it'd have to be Gray from Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town (GBA).
Harvest Moon is kinda an otome game. After all, you have to woo the bachelor of your choice. The only difference is that it's pretty interactive, you have to succeed in your virtual life, you need to see all the Heart cutscenes, and you need to buy everything required first... like a Big Bed~ *eyebrow wiggle* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Oh and grow veggies and play with animals all day.

Anyway, Gray is such a Tsundere. He's a bit cold to you at first because he hates living in Mineral Town and his grandpa makes him work in the blacksmith shop and he detests it (or something like that). But then he starts to warm up to you and is really just a big teddy bear. He even forges some jewelry, just for you.
( /)u(\ )

However, if Harvest Moon juuuuuust doesn't quite cut it in your book, then my first love otome game love would have to be from Diabolik Lovers. I present to you... Reiji. Lol. Yes, 'tis true XD

Back in September 2013 when I had just discovered DiaLovers and knew nothing about the sadistic boys, I took one look at the group and said "I like that guy." (I even have a Reiji keychain haha) See, two of my type biases is dark hair and megane (glasses) boys so uhm.... XD (And I'll admit, he doesn't look that bad without said glasses)

However, since then and the arrival of the Mukamis, we stand here 6 months later and he's dropped on my list. A lot. If you want to know why I dislike Reiji so much, I'm always up for civilized discussions. And of course, opinions. Everyone has their own opinion.
ANYWAY

 In the meantime, I'll just peacefully fangirl over my current biases 8D
That's all for now. Until next time ~(‾▿‾~)

No comments:

Post a Comment