Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Diabolik Lovers: More Blood - Azusa Dark 08 Translation

Mukami Prologue   Dark Prologue   Dark 01   Dark 02  Dark 03   Dark 04   Dark 05   Dark 06   Dark 07   Dark 08  .
Post also here: Dark 08



*Place: School Hallway*


Yui: … ...Nn.

(Ah… … blood oozes out of the wound that Azusa-kun gave the other day)

Haa… …

(Anyway… ...I wonder for what reason caused Azusa-kun to do such a thing)

(I don’t understand… …)


???: … ...Yui-san. [Oh joy ಠ_ಠ]



Yui: Kanato-kun!


Kanato: Don’t call my name with such familiarity. You traitor!


Yui: Ah… …


Kanato: How about I give you a piece of my mind?

You… ...die here!


*Screen shakes*


Yui:
Ka,Kanato-kun… …!?


Kanato: You are absolutely──.


*Screen shakes*


???
: … ...Sorry… … Not to be rude, but get away from Yui-san


Kanato: Why you… …!


Yui: (Azusa-kun… …? Is he here to help me?)


Azusa: Kanato-san. Sorry but… ..

I won’t allow you to injure her without my permission.


Kanato: … ...Kuh… … What did you say… …!?


Azusa: Now, let’s go. Yui-san.


Yui: Ah… …!


*Azusa drags Yui away*


Kanato:
Wait!!!! I said wait… …!!


*Fade black*


*Place: Storage Room*


Yui:
Haa, haa, haa… …!


Azusa: … … … …

We can cool down here.


Yui: Y-yeah… …

(Azusa-kun isn’t out of breath at all. Even though we ran so much… ...)

A,Azusa-kun. Thank you for saving me… …


Azusa: … ...You’re thanking me? Why?

Despite the opportunity, I got in the way of you getting hurt, I’m sorry… …

But, I’m ordered by my older brothers to watch over you… …

… ...Are you mad?


Yui: N-no. I’m not mad.


Azusa: … ...I see, then that’s good. Ah… …


Yui: … ...What’s wrong?


Azusa:
Aa, the presence of Kanato-san’s anger. I could feel the anger emanating from him… …

Now, if we’re discovered, you probably really will be killed… …

Hey… … Do you want to die here Yui-san?


死ぬのは嫌だよ → Death is unpleasant [Sadistic]

わからない → I don’t know [Masochistic]

Yui: Well… …


Azusa: … … … …


Yui: I don’t know. It doesn’t seem likely I’ll be able to run from Kanato-kun… …


Azusa: … …That’s right. Humans like you won’t be able to run from a vampire.



Yui: … …Still.



Azusa: Even if you run now, it won’t be from just Kanato-san.

It wouldn’t do good to run from me either, right… …?

If Kanato won’t, maybe I’ll kill you?



Yui: … …!



Azusa: Hehe… … As if. Just joking.

I can’t part with you here. Of course, that wouldn’t bother Kanato-san.

It would be troubling if Kanato was chosen… …

It’s not right for him to drink blood from you. Especially with the possibility of him waking up… …

… …Ha, so inferior… …



Yui: (Azusa-kun… …, what on Earth are you talking about?)



Azusa: … …Hey… …

That helped a bit… …



Yui: Azusa-kun… …?



Azusa: Your blood, can I suck it?



Yui: Eh! W-wait! Kanato-kun might come… …!



Azusa: It’s alright. I don’t feel his presence. He won’t come here.

So that’s why──.



Yui:
Ah… …!



Azusa: Your voice… …Don’t cry out.

It’s alright, you’re too important to kill anyway. It absolutely won’t do… …

… …Nn… …



Yui: Azusa-kun… …nn!

(Kanato-kun… … If he comes, I’ll be killed… …)



Azusa: Ha… … Nn… … Hey, think only… …of me. Nn… …



Yui: E-even if you… … say such a thing… …



Azusa: Nn… …, Haa… …So good… … It’s delicious… …



Yui: Azusa-kun… …!



-Monologue-


I don’t know what, but something in the beginning began to move.

What is it, it’s still unclear.


However, I understand one thing:

If Azusa-kun didn’t help me,

then I would’ve died  back there.


Azusa-kun seems to be thinking about something. I want to know,

so that I can be aware of the dreadfulness I’m feeling.


… ...Yes, there’s a little difference. I’m frightened;

When it’s understood, what happens to oneself.

Taking it into account… …

Just little though, I’m scared of knowing deeper about Azusa-kun.


Dark 08 End


No comments:

Post a Comment