Friday, March 28, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Blood - Azusa Maniac Prologue Translation

Dark Master Post   Maniac Prologue   .
Also here: Maniac Prologue



-Monologue-


I became alone.
Again, I became alone.


There’s no merit for living,
The existence has returned.


My reason for existence
Was not given to me in the beginning,


To give, and to be deprived of it
Allowed me to know sadness for the first time.


And so to heal the pain of the body,
Something must break.


Only you know how many
Wounds will satisfy you.


It’s painful. It’s painful. It’s painful.


Somebody, I… …


-Monologue End-


*Flashback*


Azusa: (Ahh… ...I want to die soon… … Will these hardships disappear if I die?)
(That’ll please me and I want that. If the suffering continues even in death, then I won’t be able to bear that… ...)
(At least before I die, I want to have a little more fun now… …)
… … Nn… …




Merchantman: Hey, you little shit! I can’t do any business if you’re collapsed there, blocking the way!
Move!


*Kick*


Azusa: Ah… …!


Merchantman: … ...What’s with those eyes? You complaining?


Azusa: … ...Ha… … Kick me more… …


Merchantman: Haa?


Azusa: Kick me more please… …! Stronger, more, more!


Merchantman: W-What are you… … freaking lost in the head? How disgusting.


Azusa: W-Wait! Don’t go, don’t go!
Don’t leave… ...God… … Why… …! … … … … *sob*


Merchantman: Tch… … Well, I’m a human being after all. I’ll take you someplace.


Azusa: R-really… ...?


Merchantman: Yeah. Follow me?


Azusa: Yes… …
(Aah, here I… …)


*Place: Orphanage*


Azusa: (... ...In the end I’m just a human, who was entrusted here before discarded… …)
(Morever… … No, there’s no value in someone like me who’s alone all the time… …)
(I have no worth… ...So why am I alive?)
(It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter what I do)
(When will the time for my death come? I want to die soon… …)
… … … …


Orphanage Child A: Hello. Hey. What’s your name?


Azusa: … … … …


Orphanage Child A: Don’t be frightened. As long as you’re here, we’re all like a family.


Azusa: Family… …


Orphanage Child A: Yeah, family! Since we’re family, wouldn’t it be strange to not know each other’s names?


Azusa: … ...Nn… …
… … … ...Azusa.


Orphanage Child A: Azusa, huh. It’s a nice name.


Azusa: Thanks… …


Orphanage Child A: Hey, let’s talk about a lot things!


Azusa: You and me… …?


Orphanage Child A: Yeah!


Azusa: … … … …


Orphanage Child A: Azusa?


Azusa: U-uh… … … … W-well… … Can I say… … something?


Orphanage Child A: Azusa has difficulties telling his thoughts, yeah?
I don’t really understand but… … Ah, that’s probably it.


Azusa: … … … …
U-uh… … Uhhm… … Y-you know… …


Orphanage Child B: Hey you. You mean to tell me this is what the newcomer looks like?


Orphanage Child A: Eh… …


Orphanage Child C: Wasn’t this guy involved with those thieves? Also, he didn’t even give us his full name!


Orphanage Child A: … … … …


Azusa: … … … …


Orphanage Child B: Looks like I’ll just have to educate this newcomer!


*Red Flashes*


Azusa: … … … …


*More Red Flashes*


Azusa: … … … …


Orphanage Child A: Azusa… … I’m sorry, I’m so sorry… …


Azusa: … ...It’s fine… …


*Red Flash*


Azusa: If it’s like this… … I’m happy… … I’m alive… …


*Red Flashes*


Azusa: Here… … You may be… …


*Even More Red Flashes*


Azusa: Haa, ahahahaha… …!


*Flashback End*


*Place: School Infirmary*


Rainheart: There are some wounds that penetrated.


Yui: Yes.
(Azusa-kun made many slashes, and I had a hunch that it only grew worse day by day… …)
(If it’s not treated properly, then it may not ever heal and be permanent… …)


Rainheart: … ...Well, I’m done with treatment. I did my best.


Yui: Thank you very much… …


Rainheart: But how did you get such wounds? Based on the location of the cutting… … did you do it?


Yui: (I can’t say that Azusa-kun did it… …)
… ...Yes.


Rainheart: … ...I’m saying this as a teacher. Is there a purpose to hurting oneself?
If you ever want to understand the pains of a heart then speak with me anytime.
It’s said to be pain from the heart if you ever think of injuring yourself.
Since I’m a teacher, won’t you come when you need guidance?


Yui: Teacher… ... thank you very much.
(Pain from the heart, huh… …)


*Azusa barges in*


Azusa: *pant* … … *pant* … … I found you, Yui-san… …
It’d be understandable for you to be in the usual spot… …
However, I didn’t know… … where inside the school… …


Rainheart: My my, seems like you’re loved, Yui-san.


Yui: S-something like that… …!


Azusa: Yui-san, let’s go home? I’ll lead you by the hand.


Yui: Eh?


Azusa: I don’t want to hear any complaints. Now, let’s go home.


Yui: Y-yes… …


*Place: Hallway*


Yui: (If the act of inflicting pain is from the heart, just how damaged is Azusa-kun now)
(The pain in his heart can’t be understood by just standing at his side)
(I don’t understand, Azusa-kun… …)


Azusa: Hey, Yui-san.


Yui: Y-yes!?


Azusa: Why were you in the infirmary? What were you doing in a place like that?


Yui: Well that’s… …


Azusa: … … … …?


Yui: (What should I do; I can’t say that I was there to treat it)


Azusa: … ...Hey, can you listen one more time? Yui-san.


Yui: Wh-what?


Azusa: Is it lonely? That wound that I gave you, is it lonely?


Yui: Well…
(I don’t know how to respond to that… …)


-Monologue-


After all, Azusa-kun’s question
Wasn’t very easy to answer.


Even with vampires
Getting hit is painful,
And they bleed like people as well.


Nonetheless Azusa-kun
Continues hoping to be injured,
And treats those wounds like a treasure.


Azusa-kun carries
Only the pain on his body
With certain feelings.


The pain runs deep into his heart.


I don’t want Azusa-kun to
Become damaged any further.


His body and his mind… …


However, what on Earth should I do;
I didn’t have a slightest clue.


End Maniac Prologue

No comments:

Post a Comment