Saturday, March 22, 2014

DRAMAtical Murder Anime Announcement! + Trailer & Thoughts

Aww yeah, DMMd fans, the rumors were true; this Brain Crash Adventure Game is getting an anime!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゜゚・*☆








The news has been recently announced on NitroChiral's site, and I'm pretty sure it crashed it for a while haha.

The anime will release Summer 2014. A website is even up for it already, and I'm loving the look 8D

I'll admit, I'm excited for the anime. ٩(^ᴗ^)۶ Even if they take out smut - I wasn't a big smut fan anyway; I always skipped the in-game smut lol (Plus reading it is bad enough, isn't it awkward watching /anime/ smut? @_@) - I'll be ecstatic if they leave the plot intact. I like how the palette is still bright & lively, the animation looks beautiful, and they even used GoatBed to keep the light feel of the game~ I'm curious how they'll go about the anime though. Perhaps they'll follow a majority of the events in Ren's route since he's the "True Route"? With y'know, some splashes of other routes so that we can learn about the other boys' problems. o3o Regardless, I hope it doesn't turn out like the Togainu no Chi anime: That shit was everywhere. ლಠ益ಠ)ლ And yes, I understand that TnC anime is fairly old and took a while to get an anime while DMMd's getting an anime 2 years after the release date and actually has a larger fanbase. That's fine I get that. I'm just hoping the plot doesn't get destroyed. o3o Anyway, good thing it's in the summer, 'cause then I can actually watch it. 8D And hopelessly compare what they did and didn't use. I also really want animated Haga-san haha

Well, that's all for now~ 俺 が お前 を 壊してる~ ♪

And some side boys for your amusement

Edit: I'm rewatching the trailer again and... they changed Mink's VA!

GAME: Miyake Kenta (三宅 健太)
ANIME: Matsuda Kenichiro (松田 健一郎)
*sputters* WHY? (」゚ロ゚)」

No comments:

Post a Comment