Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy April Fool's Day 2014 from Gaming Companies!

Well if you're in the States like me, then it's still the 31st over here, but Japan is already celebrating with its otome art~

As always, click to enlarge pictures.

Let's start off with Rejet, because I got a major kick out of it. XD If you try to go on the website, you'll be redirected to rejet.jp/jack, where the website has been dominated by KumaD! :O





It seems like he's invaded each of the banners as well! (Along with some pointless commentary of mine)
8-Bit Kuma
Lol Carla wtf.
A new Warring Age hero has emerged
UFO Kumas, wtf is going on I don't even...


Dat Shinsengumi garb

Dem lips
Kuma wants a shot at that inheritance too~
Kuma has a riding crop o.o

So fab
Kuma wants a heart~

And now for some official blog art, because it's never complete without that:


Next up, Otomate, which is apparently a department store or something now.


Also, Sadistic Vampire Doctors? Oh yes please.
Translation:
Raito: Bitch-chan♪ It’s time for your in-jec-tion♥

Ayato: hehe… Chichinashi, you’re going to give me your blood right?

Kanato: I’m going to drink off all your blood…

Reiji it’s still not enough… come on, give me more.

Subaru: that pure blood of yours… offer it all to me only.

Shuu: if you say you want to do it I guess I’m fine with that (err…?)

Yuuma: your only value is that blood of yours… hurry up Sow!! Give it to me!

Kou: M-neko-chan’s blood seems so sweet and delicious…

Ruki: are we sure that the blood of this poor-looking livestock is of any use…?

Azusa: it hurts… hey… can we do… this together…? It feels… good… right…?

(Translation is not mine! Credit goes to shottokeki)

Moving onto Broccoli, it seems they've had fun with their otomes as well. First up, an RPG of UtaPri. (Could they get any gayer? XDD)
Kotobuking (Reiji) & Kurosaki Rockman (Ranmaru)
Mikaze Angel of Love (Ai) & CentoCamus of Ice (Camus)
Add captiure Jupiter (Natsuki) & Absolute Luna (Tokiya)
Sexy Venus (Ren) & Brave Earth (Syo)
Happy Soleil (Otoya), Wisdom Mercury (Masato)
Excellent Uranus (Cecil)
Wow, this makes me think so much of Sailor Moon uhhh XD Anywoo continuing on, Kamiaso got turned into an RPG as well.


Even with so much otome, I couldn't forget my little BL babies. Basically they're all dojikkos ("clumsy") who find themselves in some stick situations lol.









Via Twitter, we can see the Ozmafia boys as children.

Wow, well, I think that's it. Until next time o(≧∇≦o)

2 comments:

  1. Oh God, I love Nitro+Chiral April fools XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD The sad part is that it's actually a game LOL.

      Delete