Friday, March 28, 2014

Special Volumes of Soine Hitsuji Released (And Dear Gawd, the Characters I Associate Them With)

The Special Volumes of Soine Hitsuji created by Honeybee and BlackButterfly came out today! (And the voice samples are there as well) They're CDs and the original 4 volumes have iPhone/Android apps. For those of you who don't know what it is... Basically they whisper sweet nothings in your ear as they help you fall asleep, kinda like Sleepytime Boyfriend if you've listened to that. But want to know what's even better? Take a look at those horns: They help you fall asleep... by counting sheep, LOL!  >v<
Special Vol 1: CV Tsuda Kenjiro
Special Vol 2:  Toriumi Kousuke
 I already had at least 1 character in mind for each seiyuu. But the fun part was going back to look up and see if they've done other roles I liked (My Seiyuu knowledge is very limited, for I never used to care for the name behind the voice :| )and just.... heheh

Let's start with Tsuda Kenjirou. I already knew that he voiced Kazama Chikage, from the Hakuouki series.
Another recent-ish role that I was surprised to find him do was... Nathan Seymour (Fire Emblem) from Tiger & Bunny, who is a hilarious character and completely short-circuits the gaydar. XD


Then we have Toriumi Kousuke, who I know very well as the role for Sakamaki Shu from Diabolik Lovers.

I found that I know a few other roles as well, so here's a handful of his massive list:
  • Brother's Conflict - Azusa Asahina I still need to watch and/or read a/o play a/o listen to this o3o
  • Koisuru Boukun (The Tyrant Falls in Love) - Tetsuhiro Morinaga Uh wow, this was during my BL anime phase a few years back lol. I remember nothing about it except some class president homophobe dude who can't get laid. 8D


  • Uta no homo-sama Prince-Sama - Cecil Aijima 
     

  • Hakuouki Series - Hajime Saito One of my Hakuouki biases 8D
  • Pandora Hearts - Gilbert Nightray A bias of mine, fufu~
  • And then y'know, there's a few other Rejet CDs he's involved in right now. (ouo)b
Naturally there are many many many more roles, but we'd be here all day if I talked about them all lol. But basically my consecutive reaction to reading everything they've done:


(I went gif crazy, so sorry)

...I would totally buy those for the seiyuus. Besides, who doesn't want to fall asleep with seiyuus counting sheep? XD Except uh A) No money and B) Ridiculously expensive shipping fuuuu-

No comments:

Post a Comment