Tuesday, March 25, 2014

VERSUS Ⅱ Ayato VS Laito’s Scenario Sneak Peek! Translation

Well, not sure if someone translated this already or not... But a few days ago, Rejet posted on the DiaLovers blog a sneak peak of the upcoming Versus II drama CD - Ayato vs Laito. This also takes place I believe during a lunar eclipse when their desire for blood is much stronger so... this should be fun. XD This is just a quick little translation, so I apologize if there are some mistakes here or there.


Laito: I think Ayato-kun likes giving… … confessions with pure feelings… … Makes me want to carry it out in that manner too.

Ayato: Haa?

Laito: Does Bitch-chan understand? Ah ah … … It got wet so much … …but… … The high parts are pretty sexy.

Ayato: Oi, Laito… …What do you mean by that――

Laito: Nothing important. Haa… … Whenever I show myself to Bitch-chan, Ayato-kun gets so defensive… …

Ayato:  Tch… …!? Oi, don’t touch without my permission!

Laito: How lame. I won’t listen to Ayato-kun’s order. Despite what Ayato-kun may think, Bitch-chan is my plaything. That’s why… …

Laito:  I’ll do what I want, when I want… …kay? Here… … In this way… …

Laito: Her lovely body… … I want to see more of it… … Is the chest good? Bitch-chan… … Nnn… … *suck*… … Haa… … Nn… …

Ayato: Kuh!  If that’s the way you want it… … I’ll use those words right back at you.

Ayato: Chichinashi [Breastless], you’re my possession… … That’s why… … I’ll do this… …

Ayato:  I’ll do whatever I want… …Nn… …*suck*… …Nn… …Haa… …Nnnn… … [horny sucking XD]

End Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment