Thursday, August 21, 2014

DiaLovers Dubbed Anime?!

SO ACCORDING THIS HERE ARTICLE, DIABOLIK LOVERS IS GETTING DUBBED?!? Oh my goodness, I can't. I'm just... gonna ramble a bit below the cut. 8'D


Out of all the animes to get dubbed, the sadistic little shits are getting one. XDD I'm reeeeeeeally curious who will get casted as the English cast. Then again, it's also hard to imagine it dubbed when I've always heard the seiyuus haha.

Now that it'll be dubbed, Dialovers will get even more recognition. I mean hell it's popular enough in Japan, and now it might raise even more awareness in the west. I just hope that whoever watches it will realize that it focuses on sadism and isn't fluffyville LOL.

I also hope the dub doesn't get screwed over. o3o There have been countless times where I've just felt so disappointed by a dub. It peeves me most when there's either a serious miscast of voices or they go 4Kids style and change 98% of the anime to make it kid friendly. ewe

I think it would be amaaaaaaaazing if DL ever got a second season. ESPECIALLY IF THAT INCLUDED MUKAMI BAES AHAHAHA. (Horridly biased) 

And if there's a dub coming, then the games usually follow suit, as Hakuouki seems to be doing. Wouldn't it be awesome if Haunted Dark Bridal got an English release? Eh~? Eh~? *eyebrow wiggle*

I'm so dead. Pinch me, I can't believe this is getting dubbed.

Until next time~ :3c

1 comment:

  1. ya i want it ... ive keep saying to idea and others when i could to get dailovers over here ... well im still waiting for amnesia to get its but over here as that as a dub anime too now ... before a new game sate said they were looking in to a way -_O mmmm and i already knew it was going to come over in the us ... i figured it would get a dub XD

    ReplyDelete