Saturday, August 2, 2014

Kamigami no Asobi Translation


Since someone asked me to translate Kamiaso, I just wanted to bring awareness that one lovely person has already begun to translate the game. :3 So far, they've done the intro and part of Hades' route. And in case it's not in the translation, here is a guide. (Specifically, Hades' section)

Or if you just want to jump into the game blindly, here is a walkthrough summary.


Until next time~. ヽ(・ω・ゞ)

P.S. If they decide to translate the whole game, it will probably be translated in order of Greek --> Japanese --> Norse --> Egyptian since that's the way the game makes you play. (Unless they do a poll of who the followers want translated. Honestly, I'm not sure.)

2 comments:

  1. Has there been any updates for this that you know of? I would be willing to help in the translation process, the only problem is I can't read kanji. I can however translate, Hiragana, Katakana, and romanji and wouldn't mind making the process go smoother for the person translating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh. heaven! thanks to that lovely person <3

    ReplyDelete